Location: Glendale Heights, IL. 60139
Job Type: Temp-to-hire.
Flexible schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. OR 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Pay: $19 p/h based on experience
A leading manufacturer of precision machined products and precision CNC turned parts is looking a Quality Technician to join our team.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Quality Control Inspector.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus.
- Experience with use of measuring instruments: caliper, micrometer, dial gages, comparators, profilometer, hardness tester.
- Understanding of metal product drawings and tolerances.
- Basic computer skills and use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic shop Math skills.
- Ability to work with close tolerances.
- SPC ( Statistical Processing Control) charting, specifically X-bar and R-charting, P-Charting, histograms.
- Familiar with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing ( GD & T) gage calibration, and R & R (Repeatability & Reproducibility) is required.
- Familiar with PC data entry.
- Adequate verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.