Location: Gilberts, IL. 60136
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Schedule: Monday to Friday with OT on Saturdays
Pay: $16 p/h
A prominent Chicago-based company is seeking a Metal Processor. We have an available position for individuals capable of identifying and fulfilling all customer needs, providing friendly and efficient service, and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
A Metal Processor demonstrates a basic understanding of the company’s process flow and some warehouse procedures. This role must address all procedural questions to their supervisor.
- Disassembling material such as machines and appliances.
- Helping customers unload the materials they bring in.
- Ability to take directions from management.
- Adaptability to new environments.
- Any additional requirements asked by management.
- Responsibilities primarily performed by standing / walking 90% of the time.
- Sitting is required for the remaining 10% of the time.
- Ability to lift and carry materials and equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Normal range of vision, depth perception and hearing is needed.
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach above the shoulders is required
The ability to work in both extreme heat and cold weather conditions is required.
Hours of Availability:
The ideal candidate for this position must have an open availability, is expected to work at least 32 hours per week for a full-time position, overtime is not guaranteed. The candidate must be able to work any hours of operation Monday through Friday and be available to work Saturdays as well.
Benefits after hire:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 60 Days.
- Vacation and Sick PTO after 60 Days.
- Holiday Pay after 60 Days.
- 401K Retirement Account (with Company Match) after 1 Year.
- Life Insurance after 1 Year.
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and immediate family.
- Employee of the Year Award (Disney World).