Quality Control Auditor
Location: Aurora, IL.
Job Type: Full Time.
Hours: 5:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Pay: To be determined. This is a non-exempt hourly position.
An important company engaged in producing a variety of products in the food sector is seeking a Quality Control Auditor to join their team in Aurora. If you have experience in the position, apply and become a part of one of the best companies in the area now.
Requirements and Experience:
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish.
- Demonstrate work experience in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative to work independently.
- Health insurance.
- Perform density checks on all starch and thickener products being packaged.
- Perform and review finished product label verification including product change overs.
- Perform weight control audits on all finished products packaged on the pack floor.
- Perform metal detector and X-ray checks on finished product.
- Review product change overs.
- Review label changes against formulation sheets.
- Collect retention samples, display samples, and other samples by request.
- Prepare and perform TPC swabs on lines that have been wet washed the previous day.
- Review and record TPC swab results.
- Prepare and perform environmental swabs for plant 1 on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with pre-shipment starch testing.
- Prepare and collect PCT samples for all lines with auto-samplers.
- Special Projects.
- All other duties as directed by Supervisor.